mgf / mgtf heritage hardtop in mnx silver

Replied by amtcoupe on topic mgf / mgtf heritage hardtop in mnx silver

Posted 11 years 5 months ago #99086
:lol: 2 of the bidders in the end were from north of inverness , must be absolutely baltic up there just now if theyre prepared to drive to cumbria to pick it up , eventually sold to a guy in brum

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Posted 11 years 5 months ago #99395
Hard top was picked up yesterday by a guy in a lovely 53 plate tf , sadly the relay and switch were different but I still gave them to him as he can probably make a few quid off them on ebay .

time to start looking at carpets ...doh

Replied by Blow-in on topic mgf / mgtf heritage hardtop in mnx silver

Posted 11 years 5 months ago #99396

amtcoupe wrote: :lol: 2 of the bidders in the end were from north of inverness , must be absolutely baltic up there just now if theyre prepared to drive to cumbria to pick it up , eventually sold to a guy in brum

Well I'm north of Inverness and have a solar red heritage hardtop collecting dust....any chance of connecting me to your 2 bidders as I could be tempted to sell?

Richard

1.8i Mk2 Solar Red, 16 inch square spoke wheels, MGFMania hood with zip-in glass rear window, DRLs, Kmaps ECU, Pipercross panel air filter, MGOC Supersports back box & some cockpit bling

by Blow-in

Posted 11 years 5 months ago #99398
yes of course mate , I'll dig out their details and pm them to you today :broon:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Blow-in

Replied by Blow-in on topic mgf / mgtf heritage hardtop in mnx silver

Posted 11 years 5 months ago #100536

amtcoupe wrote: yes of course mate , I'll dig out their details and pm them to you today :broon:

A big thanks to amtcoupe for putting me in-touch with some local interest - I'm now 'hardtopless' after a deal which both buyer & seller considered fair.

Richard

1.8i Mk2 Solar Red, 16 inch square spoke wheels, MGFMania hood with zip-in glass rear window, DRLs, Kmaps ECU, Pipercross panel air filter, MGOC Supersports back box & some cockpit bling

by Blow-in
The following user(s) said Thank You: KentJohn

Time to create page: 0.463 seconds