MGTF FOR SALE

MGTF FOR SALE was created by Alans835

Posted 11 years 1 month ago #125513
MGTF 135, 2004, 56823 miles, x-power grey, MOT'd till Aug 2014, new brakes fitted all round also has factory fitted AP Calipers. 11 spoke 16" alloys with excellent tyres, black leather with red alcantara seats, the car is in excellent condition inside and out with many little extras. Pm me for more details

Price £1850 Ono.

Thanks

Alan

Last Edit:11 years 1 month ago by Alans835
Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by Leigh Ping. Reason: Pics inserted :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Leigh Ping

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Forrester on topic MGTF FOR SALE

Posted 11 years 1 month ago #125572
Looks a good price for the condition & extras.
A local garage has a '52 at £2650 which is pretty bog standard.

Replied by Blow-in on topic MGTF FOR SALE

Posted 11 years 1 month ago #125578
Hi Alan,

I didn't recognize your new nick name and it was only when I saw the 80th anniversary TF in shot that the penny dropped.

You could try advertising on the Highland MGOC website (http://www.mghighland.co.uk/). It's free if not that frequently visited.

The car looks very nice and the price seems very fair to me and I'll pass the word around locally. It could be worth taking it to the Fortrose Classic Car rally on 31 August (which I have to miss this year) if you are around and it is road legal. The closing date for enteries is tomorrow! The secretary is Gordon Stewart and his address is here: Fortrose & Rosemarkie Classic Vehicle Rally <[email protected]>;

Richard

1.8i Mk2 Solar Red, 16 inch square spoke wheels, MGFMania hood with zip-in glass rear window, DRLs, Kmaps ECU, Pipercross panel air filter, MGOC Supersports back box & some cockpit bling

Last Edit:11 years 1 month ago by Blow-in
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by Blow-in.

Replied by Alans835 on topic MGTF FOR SALE

Posted 11 years 1 month ago #125585
Thanks folks. Fingers crossed it sells. Richard appreciate that but unfortunately I am away back to my 2nd home in the Tropics of the North Sea? I have some one coming round tonight for a look sounded very keen on the phone so fingers crossed.

Thanks

Alan

Posted 11 years 1 month ago #125633
Hi Alan,

Hope your sale is going well. Do you fancy another project? I was at a friends today to buy a sailing dinghy for the club and we went in to his garage and sitting there is a 1983 BMW 635 CSi! He bought the car when it was 3 years old and used it mainly on motorways to coummute 'down south' hence the 170k mileage and after he moved to just outside Avoch he SORN'd the car after a year (about 8 years ago). It's a solid green colour with full leather interior, has lots of electric stuff (seats, sunroof etc) all working at time of SORN and is on genuine Alpina wheels (unmarked!), It's manual too.

I really fancy this car but was given the 'gypsies warning' by my other half. He wants £1000 (one thousand) and it would need to be taken away on a trailer.

Richard

1.8i Mk2 Solar Red, 16 inch square spoke wheels, MGFMania hood with zip-in glass rear window, DRLs, Kmaps ECU, Pipercross panel air filter, MGOC Supersports back box & some cockpit bling

Last Edit:11 years 1 month ago by Blow-in
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by Blow-in.

Posted 11 years 1 month ago #125634
Richard I would love this it looks gorgeous. I can remember a mint 1 coming into the BMW garage in Aberdeen where I started my apprenticeship and it was by far the nicest BMW I have ever seen. However she would kill me as I already have a Porsche 944 S2 awaiting some restoration (when I can find the time) thanks for the shout though appreciate it. They are arriving at 8 fingers crossed. :broon:

Thanks

Alan

The following user(s) said Thank You: Blow-in

Posted 11 years 1 month ago #125638
The car is now sold. She will be picking it up tomorrow night :woohoo:

Thanks

Alan

Replied by Forrester on topic MGTF FOR SALE

Posted 11 years 1 month ago #125644
Well done. Tell her to join the forum :yesnod:

Replied by John Pell on topic MGTF FOR SALE

Posted 11 years 1 month ago #125647
Thought it might sell quick it was a bargain
Just goes to show things sell quick if you are not greedy :woohoo:

Work to live don't live to work.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Alans835

Posted 11 years 1 month ago #125648
Will be a bit sad to see it go when she comes to pick it up tomorrow :wave: had that one for over 3 years now but at least I still have my other one to soften the blow.

Thanks

Alan

Replied by GT MG SPARES LTD on topic MGTF FOR SALE

Posted 11 years 1 month ago #125685
That shark nose E24 beemer a snip at £1000 to the right person ,especially manual
Wheeler dealers have got one on discovery shed tonight 5.00 pm.
wide apart market prices in the classic circle.£4000 if highline with low miles £10000 to £20000.

Posted 11 years 1 month ago #125771

GT MG SPARES LTD wrote: That shark nose E24 beemer a snip at £1000 to the right person ,especially manual
Wheeler dealers have got one on discovery shed tonight 5.00 pm.
wide apart market prices in the classic circle.£4000 if highline with low miles £10000 to £20000.

Yes, the owner took the 635 out of the garage yesterday and gave it a clean - suddenly £1000 seemed like a silly price. I should have just grabbed it when he was in the right (wrong) mood.

Richard

by Blow-in

Time to create page: 0.576 seconds