For Sale - MK2 MGF 1.8l MPI

For Sale - MK2 MGF 1.8l MPI was created by MrMaltby

Posted 11 years 3 weeks ago #128009
Hello,

I'm gauging interest in my MK2 MGF 1.8l MPI. I believe the car is showing signs of early HGF which is why I decided to break it for parts. Rather than scrap the rest I wondered if anyone would be interested in buying what is left. You would need to trailor the car as it isn't drivable in its current state.

Things still on the car:
MK2 MGF LQW - on a 51 plate (gray import).
1.8L MPI engine done just under 50k miles, showing early signs of HGF - however did have the MLS gasket fitted by Jon Norris last year.
Gearbox.
Inlet manifold/plenum.
Exhaust manifold and cat.
Cooling system/raditor etc.
Wheel arch liners.
TF steering rack.
Hydragas cannisters/spheres etc (currently pumped up and great ride quality).
Body panels - the rear bumper is missing and the front bumper is very scratched.
Crash cans etc still in place.
ECU/EPAS etc are all still connected up.
I have two working keys to go with the car.

Things removed:
The interior has been completely stripped.
Door mirrors/headlights.
Front brakes.
Battery.
I was planning on removing the roof at collection but could leave it for the right price (rear screen is in great condition).

Let me know if you are interested, I'm not looking for silly money and it would be good to know the parts were going to a good home.

Cheers,

Oliver

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by chrisrigby on topic For Sale - MK2 MGF 1.8l MPI

Posted 10 years 11 months ago #131159
So I guess there wasnt much interest in the car what kind of price were you looking for? I am looking for a project.

Replied by MrMaltby on topic For Sale - MK2 MGF 1.8l MPI

Posted 10 years 11 months ago #131251

chrisrigby wrote: So I guess there wasnt much interest in the car what kind of price were you looking for? I am looking for a project.

Hi Chris,

The car was taken to the big scrapyard in the sky last Friday. I held out but as you say not much interest and my grandparents were starting to moan after having the car on there drive for about 3 months!

Good luck with whatever project you take on.

Cheers,

Oliver

Time to create page: 0.470 seconds