TF Seats for Sale - NO LONGER AVAILABLE

TF Seats for Sale - NO LONGER AVAILABLE was created by quaysider

Posted 10 years 7 months ago #139475
Just wondering if these are of use to anyone here before I send them to the dark side...

I've finally gotten around to cleaning them up with the upholstery machine - they were in mine when I bought the car but I managed to get replacements with carpets/door cards from a smashed one that were a bit better...I can't recall whether I still have the door cards in the garage but if I do, they'll be speakcoverless... (I put my knee through the new ones when I fit them)

The Passenger seat is in good nick - no nasty marks or rips and barely any wear...

The drivers side does have a slight bolster wear and a tear about the size of 2 10p s... I've not tried to mend this as my needlework skills are poor at best :woowoo: :woowoo:

Buyer to collect from WF4 (J 39 on the M1)

BTW - the seatbelt pre-tensioners are still in tact.
Last Edit:10 years 6 months ago by quaysider
Last edit: 10 years 6 months ago by quaysider. Reason: item no longer available
The following user(s) said Thank You: Leigh Ping

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bensewell
  • Grand MGer
  • Grand MGer
  • A Bargain Spotter, Can-Do-er and eBay Addict!

Replied by bensewell on topic TF Seats for Sale - £50ono the pair

Posted 10 years 7 months ago #139637
Your 2 junctions from me :) but I don't have a MG anymore, good luck with the sale.

Replied by quaysider on topic TF Seats for Sale - £50ono the pair

Posted 10 years 7 months ago #139685
ah a fellow ginner ...*mummy always referred to mine as "fire-engine blonde".... :woohoo: shame about you no longer having the car though.

I've got clients in Dodworth - listen out for my noisey exhaust a couple of times a week

Time to create page: 0.493 seconds