*SOLD* Bluetooth Handsfree Kit

*SOLD* Bluetooth Handsfree Kit was created by DavesZed

Posted 10 years 5 months ago #142081
**SOLD - Thank you**
Thought I'd offer this in here first before eBay.

I've just removed this kit from my F, as to be honest I just don't use it (I have no friends! lol).
Right down to the specs....
It's the Nokia CK-7W, and is fully integrated into your cars own system.
What's included:
Nokia HF-5 Bluetooth control box
Nokia Microphone
Nokia CU-7 control button*
Autoleads 06-050B Universal ISO adaptor lead

It's the adaptor lead that makes this fully integrated. You unplug your ISO leads from the back of your stereo and plug them into this lead then plug the ends of this lead into your stereo. If your head unit has the option of Telephone Mute then this will plug into that as well.
Firstly with Telephone Mute once you receive a call (or start to make one) then this lead will stop playback on a CD or iPod, if you have that option on your head unit, and then the sound of the call will come out of the front two speakers (so fine if you are running an F with only the two speaker option). This gives a nice neat install of only seeing the button and microphone, everything else is hidden away, so no ugly additional speaker, or plug-in device in your cigar socket or something hanging off your sun-visor.

The CK-7W kits normally sell in the region of £20 + (used) and the Autolead adaptor loom sells from around £35.
*Now to the bad point, the CU-7 button isn't working properly, to answer a call works fine but the volume wheel does some strange things, so a new button is required (The CU-11 is available off eBay)

So due to this I'll offer the whole kit, including instruction manuals, for £28 delivered

Last Edit:10 years 5 months ago by DavesZed
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by DavesZed. Reason: Now Sold

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by John Pell on topic Bluetooth Handsfree Kit

Posted 10 years 5 months ago #142086
There is no place to be answering the Mobil when I am out cruising :drive:

Work to live don't live to work.

Replied by DavesZed on topic Bluetooth Handsfree Kit

Posted 10 years 5 months ago #142087
Thank you John
Might I just add here that this is suitable for ANY car, van or truck that has a head unit with standard ISO plugs/sockets on it (which is nearly all head units these days, well maybe not that cheap crap off eBay!)

Any questions please ask away, oh yeah and don't forget that this is a lot cheaper than an automatic fixed penalty notice with a £100 fine and 3 points on your licence!

Posted 10 years 5 months ago #142121
Anyone?
Just as a thought this WILL work perfectly fine with the OEM Radio/Cassette and/or the OEM Radio/CD player as they both have ISO fitments as standard. B)
If anyone is interested but just not sure how to fit it or anything else then PM me and I'd be happy to help you out.

Posted 10 years 5 months ago #142481
The price has been changed.

Posted 10 years 5 months ago #142546
If the rear of your head unit is like this...

(Lower right side sockets being the important ones, the other two don't matter at all)
Or has something like this...

or this...

(this is for a JVC, but Alpine, Panasonic, Sony etc look similar)

coming out of the back of it then this unit WILL work with your radio.
All 8 pins of the speaker plug are wired and ALL 8 pins of the power plug are wired, so no matter what configuration yours is then it'll work! This will also still allow steering wheel audio controls to work or anything else that uses pins 1, 2 or 3 of the power plug - AS LONG AS IT WORKS NOW!
Last Edit:10 years 5 months ago by DavesZed
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by DavesZed.

Replied by Rockyforeshore on topic Bluetooth Handsfree Kit

Posted 10 years 5 months ago #142636
Hi DavesZed....I'm interested in this, I've got an '05 TF with OE stereo, 6 disc changer in boot, already got the ck-7w button , so if the leads will fit, then put my name down please, let me know how to pay you please.

Posted 10 years 5 months ago #142640

Rockyforeshore wrote: Hi DavesZed....I'm interested in this, I've got an '05 TF with OE stereo, 6 disc changer in boot, already got the ck-7w button , so if the leads will fit, then put my name down please, let me know how to pay you please.

Expect a PM very shortly :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rockyforeshore

Time to create page: 0.508 seconds