F1 Silverstone Weekend Tickets

F1 Silverstone Weekend Tickets was created by Ocado Man

Posted 10 years 4 months ago #144202
Hi,

If this is incorrect & not allowed can one of the admin team simply wipe out this post.

I have THREE full Weekend Tickets for F1 at Silverstone 4/5/6 July. They are for a covered Grandstand at Becketts ( A very high speed section of the track). With these tickets you get access to other grandstands on Fri & Sat then on Sun your seat in Becketts is reserved. This way you can sit in International Pit Straight on Friday & Stowe (end of Hanger Straight) on Saturday. Or just wander around as you please. Most importantly, if it rains, you will be under cover.

I will sell the tickets individually, so you can buy 1, 2 or all 3 if you wish. There will be no discount for 'bulk' buying but they will be dispatched, tracked & signed for - once I have the money in my hands / account. You can collect in person if you prefer.

The price for a ticket is negotiable - Face Value £360

The reason I am not going having bought the tickets at last years F1 ? Simple, my daughter who lives in Silverstone & hence provides my accommodation, is moving out of Silverstone. How rude is that?

PM me if you are interested & we can get things moving.
Cheers

This isn't a dress rehearsal, this is LIFE, enjoy!!

We will all be green one day.

Last Edit:10 years 3 months ago by Ocado Man
Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by Ocado Man.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Ocado Man on topic F1 Silverstone Weekend Tickets

Posted 10 years 3 months ago #145367
I thought that there would be some petrol headed, F1 fans on the forum somewhere.

Replied by GT MG SPARES LTD on topic F1 Silverstone Weekend Tickets

Posted 10 years 3 months ago #145383
Yes flying back in from family summer break late on the saturday so settled for general admission only for me and my youngest daughter for the sunday only.
General admission standing still expensive at £225 for the two of us but we prefer to walk about and watch the cars at different corners.
Would of give it a miss this year,best one i been to weather wise last year but would like to hear the ermm,ker, ters brake by wire all that scientific stuff i dont really understand.
Bring back the V12,V10, :broon: leave the turbos for people who like dump valves
Last Edit:10 years 3 months ago by GT MG SPARES LTD
Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by GT MG SPARES LTD.

Replied by TFTiger on topic F1 Silverstone Weekend Tickets

Posted 10 years 3 months ago #145417
Do you still have any of these Ocado Man?
by TFTiger

Replied by Ocado Man on topic F1 Silverstone Weekend Tickets

Posted 10 years 3 months ago #145513
Yes, :broon: they are still in my sticky little mitts.

Time to create page: 0.487 seconds