MGF Mk2 black leather seats

MGF Mk2 black leather seats was created by Keeble Kid

Posted 7 years 3 months ago #177671
Hi,I would like to buy a pair of Mk2 black leather seats for my '01 plate MGF.Being new to the forum I don't know if there was other items trimmed in leather to go on the car.The seats must be in good condition with no holes or tears.Thanks from Tony.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Leigh Ping

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Rendering Error in layout Message/Item: Render ebay item Invalid or non-existent item ID.. Please enable debug mode for more information.

Replied by cairnsys on topic MGF Mk2 black leather seats

Posted 7 years 3 months ago #177673

Keeble Kid wrote: Hi,I would like to buy a pair of Mk2 black leather seats for my '01 plate MGF.Being new to the forum I don't know if there was other items trimmed in leather to go on the car.The seats must be in good condition with no holes or tears.Thanks from Tony.

Covers for the centre console cubby are also available in leather. (This is not necessarily the cheapest - just the first I came across)

MG TF VVC 1.6 1.8 MGF - CENTRE ARM REST *BLACK LEATHER* *GOOD CONDITION**
Completed

and there is a seller on eBay that does other leather covers for various parts.

Robin ;)

Last Edit:7 years 3 months ago by cairnsys
Last edit: 7 years 3 months ago by cairnsys.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Keeble Kid

Replied by Bill on topic MGF Mk2 black leather seats

Posted 7 years 3 months ago #177756
If you're prepared for a bit of extra work you could buy two passenger seats, and transfer the leather cover from one across to your existing driver's seat frame as the covers are identical. I saved myself a bit of cash doing that ( got two passenger seats for £60 each ) and also you can end up with two only lightly used looking seats, as the passenger side is always less worn than the driver side.
The other bits needed for a complete set of leather are the door cards and the centre console.
by Bill
The following user(s) said Thank You: talkingcars, Leigh Ping, Keeble Kid

Time to create page: 2.359 seconds