Mgf

• a Guest
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Mgf was created by a Guest

Posted 14 years 10 months ago #3964
Machine Gun Fellatio:-

An Australian band known for their lewd behavoir.

Nothing new there then.

Mike:whistle:
by a Guest

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bacchus
  • Qualified MGer
  • Qualified MGer
  • Food, Photography & Little British Sports Cars

Replied by bacchus on topic Mgf

Posted 14 years 10 months ago #3968
Oy I resemble that remark....lol
by bacchus

Replied by kara on topic Mgf

Posted 14 years 10 months ago #3988

Bacchus;3968 wrote: Oy I resemble that remark....lol

Are there as many things out to kill you in Tasmania as Australia? I've just read Bill Bryson's 'Down Under' and if you're not getting poisoned by snakes and spiders then you're getting eaten by sharks and crocodiles! :croc:
by kara

• bacchus
  • Qualified MGer
  • Qualified MGer

Posted 14 years 10 months ago #3992

Yves Adele Harlow;3988 wrote: Are there as many things out to kill you in Tasmania as Australia? I've just read Bill Bryson's 'Down Under' and if you're not getting poisoned by snakes and spiders then you're getting eaten by sharks and crocodiles! :croc:

We don't have Crocs down here but we have most of the others. Its not the Sharks, Croc's, Snakes, Spiders, Jellyfish, Blue Ring octopus, poisonous fish etc you have to watch out for anyway, its Skippy who is the real problem. :lol: I saw this in the paper the other day.

A man has been attacked by a kangaroo while trying to rescue his dog from a dam at Arthurs Creek, north-east of Melbourne.
The 49-year-old man dived into the dam to rescue his dog, which was being held down by the kangaroo.

But the kangaroo turned on him, leaving the man with deep cuts and scratches to his upper body.
"He suffered a deep cut across his abdomen, a deep cut across his face and eye and a number of scratches to his chest, face and arms," paramedic Michael Vosbergen said."We covered the wounds with pads and bandages and treated him with pain relief through an inhaler."
The man was taken to the Austin Hospital and is in a stable condition.
The dog was rescued.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2009/11/23/2750892.htm

:Bacchus 2:

by bacchus

Replied by kara on topic Mgf

Posted 14 years 10 months ago #3996

Bacchus;3992 wrote: We don't have Crocs down here but we have most of the others. Its not the Sharks, Croc's, Snakes, Spiders, Jellyfish, Blue Ring octopus, poisonous fish etc you have to watch out for anyway, its Skippy who is the real problem. :lol: I saw this in the paper the other day.

A man has been attacked by a kangaroo while trying to rescue his dog from a dam at Arthurs Creek, north-east of Melbourne.
The 49-year-old man dived into the dam to rescue his dog, which was being held down by the kangaroo.

But the kangaroo turned on him, leaving the man with deep cuts and scratches to his upper body.
"He suffered a deep cut across his abdomen, a deep cut across his face and eye and a number of scratches to his chest, face and arms," paramedic Michael Vosbergen said."We covered the wounds with pads and bandages and treated him with pain relief through an inhaler."
The man was taken to the Austin Hospital and is in a stable condition.
The dog was rescued.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2009/11/23/2750892.htm

:Bacchus 2:

But I thought Kangaroos were friendly? :frown:
by kara

• bacchus
  • Qualified MGer
  • Qualified MGer

Posted 14 years 10 months ago #3997

Yves Adele Harlow;3996 wrote: But I thought Kangaroos were friendly? :frown:

This one obviously had some issues......lol

by bacchus

Time to create page: 1.068 seconds