xmas cards

xmas cards was created by jonnocash

Posted 14 years 10 months ago #4233
just an idea but how about getting members to post xmassy pics of their cars ie in snowy places, being driven by santa etc and then T bar turning them into xmas cards that can be sold in sets (say 4 cards repeated x3 = 1 set of 12 cards) T bar could have it address printed in side and maybe a certain % of profits could go to a charity also named on the card. (my choice would be a british one - well its a british car)
its probably to late for this year but it should be a good time for collecting those photos.
:idea:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by teri on topic xmas cards

Posted 14 years 10 months ago #4234
That is a pretty good idea, like you say possibly a little late this year, but, could work for next year ...

Angel to Devil in 0.2 seconds...[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

David Aiketgate;17095 wrote: Oi, stop using foul language or I'll give you one!

by teri

Replied by kara on topic xmas cards

Posted 14 years 10 months ago #4243
Sounds like a very good idea. You're right that it's slightly too late this year but it is certainly the perfect time to get those winter shots ready for next years.

I'll put up a thread in the "Art Gallery" explaining your ideas and over the next freezing cold month or so members can add their winter pics there.

Excellent suggestion. :thumbsup:
by kara

Replied by mgfmad on topic xmas cards

Posted 14 years 10 months ago #4285
Problem is finding snow. Its been raining almost non-stop for the last 2 months here yet strangely as soon as the temperature turns cold enough for snow, the clouds all vanish:dunno:

MG TF LE500 27 of 500

by mgfmad

Replied by kara on topic xmas cards

Posted 14 years 10 months ago #4287

MGFmad;4285 wrote: Problem is finding snow. Its been raining almost non-stop for the last 2 months here yet strangely as soon as the temperature turns cold enough for snow, the clouds all vanish:dunno:

Agreed :frown: and I'm not sure if we should be encouraging F/TF owners to go out and drive in the snow just to get some pics... there'll be MGs in ditches all over the UK! :yikes::rofl:
by kara

• gos
  • Qualified MGer
  • Qualified MGer
  • X Black Beauty X

Replied by gos on topic xmas cards

Posted 14 years 10 months ago #4292
just heard on the local news that some woman crashed her MG into a police car and not a drop of snow in sight ;)

I have to admit us mg owners do it properly :whistle:
by gos

Replied by mgfmad on topic xmas cards

Posted 14 years 10 months ago #4356
Thinking about it - I do have 1 photo of the F in the snow (our only snowfall last winter as well:shake:)

Probably not that scenic though:whistle:

MG TF LE500 27 of 500

by mgfmad

• gos
  • Qualified MGer
  • Qualified MGer
  • X Black Beauty X

Replied by gos on topic xmas cards

Posted 14 years 10 months ago #4360

MGFmad;4356 wrote: Thinking about it - I do have 1 photo of the F in the snow (our only snowfall last winter as well:shake:)

Probably not that scenic though:whistle:

ha ha perfick :yesnod:
by gos

Time to create page: 0.805 seconds