quick plug for those who don't venture out the busy areas...

if anyones from the north east and fancies a run out tomorrow it's the Teesside meet! first one of 2010 and amazingly after last nights.... :err: calamity I and Bucephalus shall be there :D we usually expect around 10-15 cars but theres never as many F/TFs as i'd like! so be great to see some of you there!!!! :D

sorry kara i know this is in the wrong section but I a rebel like that :dc:

Teesside meet, open to all MG/Rs. 3rd Sunday of the month, ask for times and places!!!
"There's something about engines that calms me down"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by kara on topic quick plug for those who don't venture out the busy areas...

Posted 14 years 8 months ago #8366
No worries hun... your meets benefit the F/TF community & I'm certainly not going to restrict you for doing that. :)
by kara

Replied by Adam-Mgtf on topic quick plug for those who don't venture out the busy areas...

Posted 14 years 8 months ago #8367
Awww andi wanted to be a rebel lol... I thought it gave me a certain rougish quality :p

Teesside meet, open to all MG/Rs. 3rd Sunday of the month, ask for times and places!!!

Replied by kara on topic quick plug for those who don't venture out the busy areas...

Posted 14 years 8 months ago #8369

Adam-MGTF;8367 wrote: Awww andi wanted to be a rebel lol... I thought it gave me a certain rougish quality :p

Lol well I can ban you for a few days if you'd like but generally we're not in the habit of banning people on here for absolutely no reason whatsoever. :winkgrin:
by kara

• cjj
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • The future is vented.

Replied by cjj on topic quick plug for those who don't venture out the busy areas...

Posted 14 years 8 months ago #8376
Go on, ban him. :dc: :yesnod:
by cjj

Posted 14 years 8 months ago #8388

CJJ;8376 wrote: Go on, ban him. :dc: :yesnod:

Quiet devil on my shoulder! :slam: :lol:

Although I must admit I'm quite surprised Gos hasn't come along suggesting a poll to decide! :p :hehe:
by kara

Replied by Adam-Mgtf on topic quick plug for those who don't venture out the busy areas...

Posted 14 years 8 months ago #8426

Kara;8388 wrote: Although I must admit I'm quite surprised Gos hasn't come along suggesting a poll to decide! :p :hehe:

i'm almost a little disappointed he didn't lol

as for you CJJ i shall be remembering this when you want help with your supercharger project... thats right Mr! I'm going to use full fat milk in your coffee !

and you wont be able to tell the difference, just a slow long demise from clogged up arteries!

Time to create page: 0.491 seconds