As New Pioneer In-dash DVD,bluetooth,Ipod,Changer

As New Pioneer In-dash DVD,bluetooth,Ipod,Changer was created by gavang1

Posted 11 years 9 months ago #65424
Pioneer AVH-P5700.

I'd been looking for extra gadgets to add to my 'F' and found this to be a nice addition. They are a really nice.

Cutting a long story short, I bought this item as new from Ebay, then the additional extras in another sale. Before I got to fit them, I came across a Clarion DVD which ultimately is what I wanted all along, so I bought that one.

I was dubious about the original advert when I bought this, but was pleasantly surprised to see that the headunit to my eyes appears to be in unused condition. The cables were wrapped and the unit just looks new. I have powered the headunit to ensure it works and it is pretty nifty. The box is a little tatty, but I think it's complete.

The bluetooth, ipod adapter and changer I honestly haven't tried, but I paid good money for them from someone that seemed genuine and ensured me they worked. The original power connectors for the BT and Ipod adapter are missing, but there are just pins and I had intended to slide some crimp connectors over them.

The BT adapter allows calls and media streaming through the headunit.

Anybody, who wants to try the unit in their car is more than welcome to come and try at my place before they buy, but beyond that sold as seen, due to the nature of people and electronics.

The whole bundle £200.00, which I am accepting a loss on. Delivery is £20 recorded or £25 special.

Please drop me a mail to [email protected] if you're interested.

Last Edit:11 years 9 months ago by gavang1
Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by David Aiketgate.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Laz1957 on topic Re: As New Pioneer In-dash DVD,bluetooth,Ipod,Changer

Posted 11 years 9 months ago #65538
I have an AVIC installed with those other boxes, so I don't ned this myself, but I have to say that's a very good deal :yesnod:

If no-one from here takes this off you I would suggest selling as seperates on eBay ;)
by Laz1957

Replied by gavang1 on topic Re: As New Pioneer In-dash DVD,bluetooth,Ipod,Changer

Posted 11 years 9 months ago #65561
They just feel quality don't they.

Thanks for the advice, I'm just a little dubious with Ebay, I keep getting shafted. :bang:

Before I bought the Clarion I tried to source the vehicle dynamics processor that you often see with the Avic. Now that is cool.
by gavang1

Replied by watt on topic Re: As New Pioneer In-dash DVD,bluetooth,Ipod,Changer

Posted 11 years 9 months ago #65575
That's an absolute bargain, I used to run a car audio shop and that little lot would have been nearly £900 new!, if I hadn't just bought an alpine I would have bitten your hand off for that
by watt

Replied by Bob on topic Re: As New Pioneer In-dash DVD,bluetooth,Ipod,Changer

Posted 11 years 9 months ago #65580
Nice bundle indeed.I would post it special delivery only, recorded post insurance is only up to the value of £34.
by Bob

Replied by gavang1 on topic Re: As New Pioneer In-dash DVD,bluetooth,Ipod,Changer

Posted 11 years 9 months ago #65582
Regarding the delivery, I agree, just givin the option.

These types of units are unbelievably expensive new I know and although I believe this is pretty much new, my conscience gets the better of me. There is always that doubt for buyers of second hand electronics. :drive:
by gavang1

Replied by GAS_7 on topic As New Pioneer In-dash DVD,bluetooth,Ipod,Changer

Posted 11 years 9 months ago #65587
I had this in my old zafira gsi, top head unit in my option. Only got rid of it as my new car has built in SAT NAV and DVD player.
by GAS_7

Time to create page: 0.482 seconds