My VVC either in bits or as a whole

Replied by mach1rob on topic My VVC either in bits or as a whole

Posted 11 years 5 months ago #96407
I've stripped a few over the years, last one here being a Rover 800, so a few more bits to take off. Thankfully an empty shed and a big patio help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Posted 11 years 5 months ago #98419
OK, my Saab is now on the road, and the F now it's uninsured has been declared SORN and tax returned due to this poxy continuous insurance law to save falling foul. I will take £500 for it as is, if I get no joy over the next week or so then I shall commence the stripdown depending on the weather, joys of no garage means I won't be rolling around under it in the wet or snow!

Posted 11 years 4 months ago #103445
Sorry things have been a bit quiet, unfortunately the passing of a close family member has kept me away from doing anything with the car recently.

As it stands now, I'll take £400 for it as it is, carpets and door cards currently removed, tax cashed in thanks to the new continuous insurance regs needing it to be SORN'd. Still MOT'd till June however, it appears the alternator has taken a dislike to charging most of the time!

If no takers then I shall begin removing bits over the coming weeks.
Last Edit:11 years 4 months ago by mach1rob
Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by mach1rob.

Posted 11 years 4 months ago #105489
Car is sold, but I do have some bits left as I stripped some bits off as it went for a donor for a Metro VVC conversion.

Have both half leather seats with green piping, the piping has worn through on drivers bolster, rest in reasonable condition £50

Red leather steering wheel and airbag, with matching handbrake and gear lever gaiters £50

Rear speaker panel and cover in black £50

Alloy gear knob (appears to be no thread in it???) £10

All prices + P&P although would prefer the seats to be collected as a bit of a mare to post, I'm just outside Bournemouth.

Last Edit:11 years 4 months ago by mach1rob
Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by mach1rob.

Posted 11 years 3 months ago #107605
Quick bump, open to sensible offers on all the above as I would like the space back!

Time to create page: 0.453 seconds