mk2 VVC Tahiti Blue, breaking, leather, 16"wheels

• a Guest
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by a Guest on topic Re:mk2 VVC Tahiti Blue, breaking, leather, 16"wheels

Posted 10 years 10 months ago #135278

really? wrote: Okay the windstop and chrome ashtray / are heading down under :woowoo:
coolant alarm spoken for..

ah cheers I thought I was having the windstopper after we agreed a price??
by a Guest

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by really? on topic Re:mk2 VVC Tahiti Blue, breaking, leather, 16"wheels

Posted 10 years 10 months ago #135279
it was my fault i got befuddled in my inbox with who i had talked prices / packages with and who had replied. :oops: i could have sold 3 windstoppers so far :woowoo:
when i come across any more they'll be on tbar first.

i'll update this thread later on.
by really?

Replied by Hoppy on topic Windstopper

Posted 10 years 10 months ago #135283
Sorry to read that you have missed the windstopper. However I have an original one that I purchased in 2001 for my MGF Trophy 160 that includes the brackets and bolts. In good condition apart from a very small hole in the mesh which has been repaired, now hardly noticeable. I was hoping to sell it for around £70.
PM me if you are interested in it.
by Hoppy

Replied by really? on topic Re:mk2 VVC Tahiti Blue, breaking, leather, 16"wheels

Posted 10 years 10 months ago #135285
Picture clues for assembly of Oem boot rack.. Plus tilt mod for bikes etc.

by really?

Posted 10 years 10 months ago #135287
The end u shaped pieces slot in to the main crossmembers, then the three bars slot in from above to complete the frame.
Both feet and retention pads attach to the main frame by slotted Allen fixing, all lined up to factory marks on the main tubing. Easy!
by really?

Posted 10 years 10 months ago #135485
quick update for everyone who has requested parts, i shall be at the car storage on saturday so will be removing items then, to send out early next week. :woowoo:

anything else required, let me know before the weekend if you want them early next week... :vulture:
by really?

Replied by somersetmg on topic Re:mk2 VVC Tahiti Blue, breaking, leather, 16"wheels

Posted 10 years 10 months ago #135546
Hi there,

Collecting bits for my first mgf, Im after the drivers side front wing and the windscreen washers motor.

Thank you
Justin

Posted 10 years 9 months ago #135553
Thank you for your interest, pm sent.
by really?

Posted 10 years 9 months ago #135556
black hard top with relined interior of black leatherette.
relay and switch included £150.

by really?
Attachments:

Replied by adamelphick on topic mk2 VVC Tahiti Blue, breaking, leather, 16"wheels

Posted 10 years 9 months ago #135577
Hi Mate,
Did you mage to get any interior pics or the seats and stuff? I am interested, and if Felix doesn't cost me too much more when Russell comes back on 22nd I may have it (if you still have it that is!). I woudl have jumped at it straight away but the car needs new pistin rings and liners now and so even more expense!
Thanks,
Adam

Replied by really? on topic mk2 VVC Tahiti Blue, breaking, leather, 16"wheels

Posted 10 years 9 months ago #135578
hey Adam, i'll be getting to the car tomorrow. once ive removed everything ill post some detailed pictures. basically its the mkII tan & walnut leather (with the MG tags), centre cubby lid, handbrake gaiter, steering wheel (two coloured), and the door cards are tan leather with brushed alloy inserts.

:woowoo: :woo2:
by really?

Replied by really? on topic mk2 VVC Tahiti Blue, breaking, leather, 16"wheels

Posted 10 years 9 months ago #135660
Well that wasn't pleasant, but all bits removed. I shall photograph tomorrow :vulture:
found lots more burnt wiring, and worryingly burnt underlay, beneath drivers seat and up rear panel by the fuel tank. Lovely. Also found chafed through wiring by the epas ecu, due to weight of alarm components being cable tied to the factory loom. Monkeys.

List of parts to follow, plus all the bits already reserved.

Keep smiling :(
by really?

Time to create page: 0.788 seconds