115 TF

• Bob
  • Offline Topic Author
  • Qualified MGer
  • Qualified MGer

115 TF was created by Bob

Posted 10 years 8 months ago #138228
I have a friend who is selling a 2003 115 TF. I have some pictures and details I can post if it's ok and if anyone is interested.
by Bob

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by David Aiketgate on topic 115 TF

Posted 10 years 8 months ago #138230
post away. :broon:

David
:shrug:

• Bob
  • Offline Topic Author
  • Qualified MGer
  • Qualified MGer

Replied by Bob on topic 115 TF

Posted 10 years 8 months ago #138234

David Aiketgate wrote: post away. :broon:

Thanks David.

I'm really tempted myself but Mrs. Bob wont let me buy it :(
The car is in Knott End and is in good condition,I've not seen the car myself but the owner describes it this way. I'm not sure of the mileage but the cam belt was done at 69000.
Some recent work includes a new clutch, windscreen, subframe mountings, brakes, knuckle joints, and wiring harness in the boot.The clock does not work but he says this is the only fault with the car.
Taxed till October and the MOT is due in December. I think he's looking for somewhere round £900.
If anyone is interested please pm me and I'll pass his number onto you for more accurate information.
Here are a couple of pics. Ta Bob.

[IMG

[IMG
by Bob
The following user(s) said Thank You: Leigh Ping

Replied by Leigh Ping on topic 115 TF

Posted 10 years 8 months ago #138235

Bob wrote: .The clock does not work but he says this is the only fault with the car.

Sounds a good deal. Cheers Bob. :broon:

Replied by adamelphick on topic 115 TF

Posted 10 years 8 months ago #138238
Looks like a nice TF - Some interior shots may help too .. the 115's vary wildly inside as most parts came from whichever random parts bin that happened to be closest at the time!

Replied by quaysider on topic 115 TF

Posted 10 years 7 months ago #138300
I'm interested in her but to be honest I have to sell on my final ~Saab first... I don't suppose he'd fancy a swap with a little cash his way do you?

She's in very good nick... clean mot until Dec - just taxed and whilst not perfect, pretty darn good for a lady of her age - soon to be classic /// I'm sure she's already got at 1 wheel in the "desirable" puddle already :woo2: lol

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-1z-HWdOZ-x4/UbyQT3CQJ3I/AAAAAAAAAPA/oSbga703k98/w803-h602-no/IMG_3068.JPG

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-hfAbRn6cvfs/UbyQSpA-caI/AAAAAAAAAO0/RLjVi804rKc/w803-h602-no/IMG_3066.JPG

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-uf05Vkn82uk/UbyQTKu0eSI/AAAAAAAAAO8/modutLrJVYo/w803-h602-no/IMG_3067.JPG
Last Edit:10 years 7 months ago by quaysider
Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by quaysider. Reason: did it wrong link wise.

• Bob
  • Offline Topic Author
  • Qualified MGer
  • Qualified MGer

Replied by Bob on topic 115 TF

Posted 10 years 7 months ago #138303
He has another car and really just needs the cash. Thanks for the post and offer though Quaysider.
by Bob

Time to create page: 0.511 seconds