Monday

• a Guest
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Monday was created by a Guest

Posted 14 years 8 months ago #10177
A common occurrence on many online forums, the 'day thread'.

Just a random thread to talk about the current day, how you're feeling when you awake, or what you've achieved before going to bed :p

So here goes..

My plan for today (after I sleep!) will be, waking up and having a nice cuppa, then getting straight out and removing the carpets from the TF.
hoovering them, febreezing them and airing them. MAYBE removing the seats and have a nice old clean out in the bits you cant usually get to!
Removing the T-bar and then putting it back.. it seems to be sitting about an inch too high above the centre channel.

Then it's refitting carpets and seats, cleaning the windows inside and out. Removing engine access panel, checking for split pipes and making sure it's all in good working order :)

Let's hear what you guys have in mind!
by a Guest

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Adam-Mgtf on topic Monday

Posted 14 years 8 months ago #10188

Tomm;10177 wrote: MAYBE removing the seats and have a nice old clean out in the bits you cant usually get to!
Removing the T-bar and then putting it back.. it seems to be sitting about an inch too high above the centre channel.

Then it's refitting carpets and seats, cleaning the windows inside and out. Removing engine access panel, checking for split pipes and making sure it's all in good working order :)

Let's hear what you guys have in mind!

Oh dear mate, unless your car is very different form mine your in for a shock!

to remove my carpets i had to remove the seats, the t-bar the center cubby and transmission tunnel!

unless you have some much nicer replacement ones? :)

if your going to the trouble of getting the carpets out why not use some carpet cleaner on them? i did and it took a fair while to dry but was very well worth it! the "pile" on the carpet is much thicker now, lovely :)

great idea for a thread!

im off to uni, then I'm coming home and removing the engine over and getting the car jacked up to see if its just my flexi that has gone or my manifold as well :(

Teesside meet, open to all MG/Rs. 3rd Sunday of the month, ask for times and places!!!
"There's something about engines that calms me down"

Replied by David Aiketgate on topic Monday

Posted 14 years 8 months ago #10190
Today,
Having fitted a Daytona exhaust, I will be cleaning up the MGR chrome finishers that were fitted onto my old exhaust. I might stick them on the 'for sale section' if they come up well.:dunno:

Then I'm going to have a go at altering the plastic ash tray, to make it into something useful. Trinket/key box? I have fitted a chrome ashtray from a Jag in its place, but I'm not certain it suits the rest of the interior, which is black and brushed ally. :dunno:

Then it's dog walking time. Oh joy it's snowing, again....

David
:shrug:

Replied by SamLuck on topic Monday

Posted 14 years 8 months ago #10197
I was meant to be at university today to edit our film we made, but have not been feeling to great for the past couple of days, so that's a no go unfortunately. So plan is to watch daytime TV for a bit, do some more to my dissertation and drive to my auntie's.
by SamLuck

Replied by swerving on topic Monday

Posted 14 years 8 months ago #10198
Today... having got up at 4.45am to take Carole to the station for a day trip to London (working thank goodness) I seem to have lost most of the morning spent on the sofa!

Just been out for a walk with the dog, nw it's snowing hard so not going anywhere til 4pm when it's off to work for a few hours before I collect SWMBO from the station.
Not doing anything with the MGF today, not even going to work in it, got to take her Focus to collect her later.

Same tomorrow no fun driving as off up to Gloucestershire to see new grand daughter.

Hope you feel better soon Sam

Older but certainly not wiser!

• a Guest
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by a Guest on topic Monday

Posted 14 years 8 months ago #10199
I think my carpets are standard, but seeing as though I have nothing else to do, they'll be coming out anyway, I have nothing but time right now..!

I didn't do anything today as I woke up to snow :( stupid weather!
by a Guest

Time to create page: 0.563 seconds