Looking For The Summer

• a Guest
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Looking For The Summer was created by a Guest

Posted 14 years 6 months ago #11198
I bought the MG in late November last year and did manage to have the top down a couple of times before Christmas. After all that was why I got the car. The start of this year, as we all know, has been bad on the weather front. :rolleyes2:
I am really looking forward to a little good weather. It does not need to be to warm, just a dry bright day would be good. I really need to get my fix of open air motoring.
On the positive side at least I know the roof does not leak! :rolleyes2:
I am resisting the temptation to have a hardtop. It must get better soon. :yesnod:
by a Guest

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by David Aiketgate on topic Looking For The Summer

Posted 14 years 6 months ago #11199

AyB;11198 wrote: I bought the MG in late November last year and did manage to have the top down a couple of times before Christmas. After all that was why I got the car. The start of this year, as we all know, has been bad on the weather front. :rolleyes2:
I am really looking forward to a little good weather. It does not need to be to warm, just a dry bright day would be good. I really need to get my fix of open air motoring.
On the positive side at least I know the roof does not leak! :rolleyes2:
I am resisting the temptation to have a hardtop. It must get better soon. :yesnod:

I managed a very satisfying day of top-down motoring last week.:yesnod: Fantastic.
This week I needed the snow tyres to get out of the village.:dunno:

David
:shrug:

• a Guest
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by a Guest on topic Looking For The Summer

Posted 14 years 6 months ago #11204
Looking forward to a top down trip on the coast road of the North Norfolk coast. A favorite part of the Country for us. :bye:
by a Guest

Replied by Adam-Mgtf on topic Looking For The Summer

Posted 14 years 6 months ago #11270
get the heater controls on hot and get your wind-stop up :) if not that hot summer everyones talking about is just around the corner :yesnod:

Teesside meet, open to all MG/Rs. 3rd Sunday of the month, ask for times and places!!!
"There's something about engines that calms me down"

• a Guest
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by a Guest on topic Looking For The Summer

Posted 14 years 6 months ago #11383
WOW!!!!! The sun is out, the roads are dry and the temperature is above zero!!!!! I couldn't resist a trip out. All is well with my world. :whistle:

by a Guest

Replied by David Aiketgate on topic Looking For The Summer

Posted 14 years 6 months ago #11387
Looking Gooooooooooooooood!:yesnod:

David
:shrug:

Time to create page: 0.506 seconds