Newton Commercial Carpets

Newton Commercial Carpets was created by fast jan

Posted 14 years 10 months ago #4099
I'm thinking of asking santa for some Newton Commercial carpets for christmas - but are they really any better than OEMs? I don't want santa forking out £150 only to find they still pull away from just in front of the doors :dunno:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by David Aiketgate on topic Newton Commercial Carpets

Posted 14 years 10 months ago #4133

Fast Jan;4099 wrote: I'm thinking of asking santa for some Newton Commercial carpets for christmas - but are they really any better than OEMs? I don't want santa forking out £150 only to find they still pull away from just in front of the doors :dunno:

I have no personal knowledge of those carpets but I remember reading that they do fit properly.:yesnod:
By the way, My carpets do fit now. See my thread in my guides.
http://the-t-bar.org/showthread.php?t=41

David
:shrug:

Replied by adamelphick on topic Newton Commercial Carpets

Posted 14 years 10 months ago #4149
I would go for them Jan.. I've had beige ones from them for 3 years in Meg and they are great. Good fitting and easy to clean.....

Replied by fast jan on topic Newton Commercial Carpets

Posted 14 years 10 months ago #4199
Thanks Adam - you're the only person I know with them, but at least you're happy with them so I may well add it to my ever growing wish list :)

Thanks David for the link :thumbsup: I think mine maybe a little too far gone for repair now though, prior to my ownership they had glue and velcro and god knows what else stuck on them and consequently they are quite mis-shapen around the front of the door :(

Newton have a T-Bar special offer on until the end of November IIRC so I'd best get ordering. Ahem I mean I'd best ask santa to make sure he orders early :hehe:

Time to create page: 0.481 seconds