Forum Stickers...

Replied by kara on topic Forum Stickers...

Posted 14 years 8 months ago #7845
I'm hoping to make these available in the next 2 weeks so keep those votes coming & those who have voted - thank you!

Once the font is decided I will also look at doing "calling cards" (thanks Gos!) but I'm just wondering what we want them to say exactly? Any advice would be much appreciated when it comes to the wording! :)
by kara

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by teri on topic Forum Stickers...

Posted 14 years 8 months ago #7856
I voted 1/1, but have to agree about the r on that one..

Angel to Devil in 0.2 seconds...[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

David Aiketgate;17095 wrote: Oi, stop using foul language or I'll give you one!

by teri

• gos
  • Qualified MGer
  • Qualified MGer
  • X Black Beauty X

Replied by gos on topic Forum Stickers...

Posted 14 years 8 months ago #7858

Kara;7845 wrote: I'm hoping to make these available in the next 2 weeks so keep those votes coming & those who have voted - thank you!

Once the font is decided I will also look at doing "calling cards" (thanks Gos!) but I'm just wondering what we want them to say exactly? Any advice would be much appreciated when it comes to the wording! :)

some thing fairly simple, like your mantra from facebook;

The T Bar is an awesome discussion forum for MGF / MG TF enthusiasts! Check us out here:

http://www.the-t-bar.com

this card was left by (user name)......................
by gos

Posted 14 years 8 months ago #7861

Teri;7856 wrote: I voted 1/1, but have to agree about the r on that one..

I didn't actually pick up on that as me mam writes her 'R's like that so I'm used to seeing them that way but it's a good point.

Gos;7858 wrote: some thing fairly simple, like your mantra from facebook;

The T Bar is an awesome discussion forum for MGF / MG TF enthusiasts! Check us out here:

http://www.the-t-bar.com

this card was left by (user name)......................

Short, sweet & to the point! Thanks hun! That'll do perfectly. :yesnod:
by kara

Posted 14 years 8 months ago #8150
Only 3 days left to vote with sample 1 option 1 in the lead... I feel like a sports commentator. :lol:
by kara

Replied by Adam-Mgtf on topic Forum Stickers...

Posted 14 years 8 months ago #8381

Teri;7856 wrote: I voted 1/1, but have to agree about the r on that one..

so im not totally mad? lol

Teesside meet, open to all MG/Rs. 3rd Sunday of the month, ask for times and places!!!
"There's something about engines that calms me down"

Posted 14 years 8 months ago #8386
Poll closes at 4pm today!!! :woo:
by kara

Replied by slippy on topic Forum Stickers...

Posted 14 years 8 months ago #8389
Ive gone for sample 1 option 1 if it can be altered slightly from t-baz to t-bar :dc:

I was thinking about the calling cards the other day when I saw a cracking Nightfire red F parked up near where I live, I didnt notice at first but there was a rather nice female sat in it at the time, I would have given her one :whistle:
by slippy

Posted 14 years 8 months ago #8391

Slippy;8389 wrote: Ive gone for sample 1 option 1 if it can be altered slightly from t-baz to t-bar :dc:

I was thinking about the calling cards the other day when I saw a cracking Nightfire red F parked up near where I live, I didnt notice at first but there was a rather nice female sat in it at the time, I would have given her one :whistle:

"rather nice female"??? I'm sorry but wtf's a "female" :quote: We're not a separate species you know! You're not at the zoo pointing out the "female" tiger to spectators! :lol: I can guarantee if you'd have told her she was a nice "female" she certainly wouldn't accept anything you tried to giver her! :p :lol:
by kara

Replied by slippy on topic Forum Stickers...

Posted 14 years 8 months ago #8393

Kara;8391 wrote: "rather nice female"??? I'm sorry but wtf's a "female" :quote: We're not a separate species you know! You're not at the zoo pointing out the "female" tiger to spectators! :lol: I can guarantee if you'd have told her she was a nice "female" she certainly wouldn't accept anything you tried to giver her! :p :lol:

LOL - Ok rather nice looking young lady but I think one or two males on here who dare to admit it would say some females are a totally different species :sofa:
by slippy

Replied by gotenks1321 on topic Forum Stickers...

Posted 14 years 8 months ago #8396

Slippy;8393 wrote: LOL - Ok rather nice looking young lady but I think one or two males on here who dare to admit it would say some females are a totally different species :sofa:

:whistle:

:outtahere:

Posted 14 years 8 months ago #8414

Slippy;8393 wrote: LOL - Ok rather nice looking young lady but I think one or two males on here who dare to admit it would say some females are a totally different species :sofa:

Lol and those that dare say it would be risking losing one of their very vital limbs! :happy:

gotenks1321;8396 wrote: :whistle:

:outtahere:

:girlpower: :lol:
by kara

Time to create page: 0.583 seconds