Christmas pics!

Christmas pics! was created by kara

Posted 14 years 8 months ago #5425
Well I finished off my christmas shopping today and then we put up the christmas decorations! I'm feeling sooooo christmassy now! :treelights:

So decided to take some pics in the hope that it will get you gorgeous guys n gals to post up your christmas pics! After all I always feel like christmas decorations are so fun they should be shared with as many people as possible! :bouncingsnowman:

Therefore here's ours to get started...

Our Tree Topper is a bit different to most -

We had some guests bearing gifts -

They were a bit of a rowdy bunch and at one point a fight broke out -

But overall they were a merry bunch -

So there we have it! Our little slice of christmas!

Can't wait to see yours! :dancingmisss:
by kara

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by David Aiketgate on topic Christmas pics!

Posted 14 years 8 months ago #5432
We haven't put ours up yet, but we're going down the more traditional route.

My sister is coming over for the first time in years,(she lives in Indonesia) and she's desperate to experience the full blown traditional Christmas.

Apparently the 34degreesC on the beach, type Christmas is no substitute!:snow:

David
:shrug:

Replied by iain160trophy on topic Christmas pics!

Posted 14 years 8 months ago #5434
bah humbug! its far to early for decorations

bah!

I should really start my christmas shopping :(

Replied by mgfmad on topic Christmas pics!

Posted 14 years 8 months ago #5441
Here are a couple more to add :)

And the garden, not too clear in the dark but we have a row of small Christmas trees running down the path with lights on the shed at the end.

MG TF LE500 27 of 500

by mgfmad

Replied by adamelphick on topic Christmas pics!

Posted 14 years 8 months ago #5442
This is last year - this years go up tomorrow - different colour scheme this year!

Replied by kara on topic Christmas pics!

Posted 14 years 8 months ago #5444

David Aiketgate;5432 wrote: We haven't put ours up yet, but we're going down the more traditional route.

My sister is coming over for the first time in years,(she lives in Indonesia) and she's desperate to experience the full blown traditional Christmas.

Apparently the 34degreesC on the beach, type Christmas is no substitute!:snow:

Wow sounds awesome! So what do you have in store for her? :)

Iain160Trophy;5434 wrote: bah humbug! its far to early for decorations

bah!

I should really start my christmas shopping :(

Oh dear... sounds to me like someone's ignoring the situation! C'mon deck the halls & take some snaps! :sp:

MGFmad;5441 wrote: Here are a couple more to add :)

And the garden, not too clear in the dark but we have a row of small Christmas trees running down the path with lights on the shed at the end.

Aww your chrimbo decs look gorgeous! I love your tree! And that's such a gorgeous idea with the lights up the path! We don't have a path per se but I'd love to get a life-size santa and make it look like he's climbing over our balcony! :schuckle:

AdamElphick;5442 wrote: This is last year - this years go up tomorrow - different colour scheme this year!

Adam yours decs look fabulous! Sooo homely! And the snow tipped trees are my favourite! :ssmile:
by kara

Posted 14 years 8 months ago #5445

Yves Adele Harlow;5444 wrote: Adam yours decs look fabulous! Sooo homely! And the snow tipped trees are my favourite! :ssmile:

Thanks. I spend ages every year popping the appalling multifunction musical lights on (my mums idea!), then on go all the bits and bobs and finally finish off with a couple of cans of snow spray fired from above (from up the stairs actually!) so it looks like it's settled.... Then the crowning glory - the huge Santa with lights up his cloak!

I'll take some of the ceiling decs tomorrow as we cover the ceiling in tinsel and balloons LOL.

We always used to have a real tree but they stopped being able to cope with the weight of all the crap we load them with - so we had to go to a false one!

• a Guest
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by a Guest on topic Christmas pics!

Posted 14 years 8 months ago #5446
That table centre piece is awesome Adam :piratebang:
by a Guest

Replied by David Aiketgate on topic Christmas pics!

Posted 14 years 8 months ago #5447

Yves Adele Harlow;5444 wrote: Wow sounds awesome! So what do you have in store for her? :)

Oh, the full decorations, tree, full family gathering, Log fire etc etc:snow:

David
:shrug:

Replied by kara on topic Christmas pics!

Posted 14 years 8 months ago #5448

AdamElphick;5445 wrote: Thanks. I spend ages every year popping the appalling multifunction musical lights on (my mums idea!), then on go all the bits and bobs and finally finish off with a couple of cans of snow spray fired from above (form up the stairs actually!) so it looks like it's settled.... Then the crowning glory - the huge Santa with lights up his cloak!

I'll take some of the ceiling decs tomorrow as we cover the ceiling in tinsel and balloons LOL.

We always used to have a real tree but they stopped being able to cope with the weight of all the crap we load them with - so we had to go to a false one!

:lol: I know what you mean - I'm pretty sure St Nick sitting on our tree would weigh less than all our deccys!

Oooh I love the idea of decorating the ceiling - when I was younger we always hung up these lovely decs on the ceiling and it looked so impressive! Pics are definitely essential now you've told me that! :yesnod:
by kara

• cjj
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • The future is vented.

Replied by cjj on topic Christmas pics!

Posted 14 years 8 months ago #5461
Is that a post christmas running machine?

I have one of them too. Mines very low mileage, I like to keep it in showroom condition. :)

by cjj

Posted 14 years 8 months ago #5467

CJJ;5461 wrote: Is that a post christmas running machine?

I have one of them too. Mines very low mileage, I like to keep it in showroom condition. :)

Haha - also low mileage! I was in Asda one morning and they had just the one for some weird reason marked down from £200 to £50 - so I jammed it in the Range and worked form home that day! LOL What makes it worse is it's electric and I still don't use it as much as I need to!

Time to create page: 0.563 seconds