My new body kit

• a Guest
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by a Guest on topic Re: My new body kit

Posted 11 years 11 months ago #77027
oooooooooooooooooh go on give Mr W :whistle:
Last Edit:11 years 11 months ago by a Guest
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by a Guest.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by David Aiketgate on topic Re: My new body kit

Posted 11 years 11 months ago #77030
Gossips.:nonod:

David
:shrug:

• a Guest
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Posted 11 years 11 months ago #77031
by a Guest

Replied by andywatson on topic Re: My new body kit

Posted 11 years 11 months ago #77045

djp66 wrote:

andywatson wrote: As promised here's a few pictures of the new kit in action at Donington.

and are you going to tell the nice boys and girls of T-Bar what else happened at Donnington ?

I got black flagged for being to noisy and then spent the rest of the day with my right tail pipe bunged up with an ingenious mod, the mark one version used a can of a sprite stuffed up the pipe and held in place with silicon tape and when that blew off half way around the circuit I further developed the mod using a can of Carlsberg (which I thought would probably be the best can exhaust baffle in the world) and cable ties. Unfortunately this also blew off half way round. I will continue to develop this mod further as it definitely has potential. I may use Red Bull next time as I believe this may give me wings.

If a jobs worth doing, it's worth overdoing

The following user(s) said Thank You: KentJohn, groovylee

• a Guest
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Posted 11 years 11 months ago #77048
Brilliant :bust: :bust: :bust:
by a Guest

• birks
  • Loves going topless!!!

Replied by birks on topic Re: My new body kit

Posted 11 years 11 months ago #77060
I really can't make my mind up about these types of kits Andy. When I stop and study it, I can't help thinking it looks slightly 'too' heavy around the air intake scoops/rear wheel area for my liking....but I really like the front. Overall though, I think your car looks fantastic in the Donnington pics :P

As long as you like it, that's what matters...and you certainly seem to be enjoying it! :beer:

This girl doesn't mind getting her hands dirty !!! :lol:

by birks

Posted 11 years 11 months ago #77064
What exhaust system are you running, Andy?

David

• a Guest
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Posted 11 years 11 months ago #77065
TT David :whistle:
by a Guest

Posted 11 years 11 months ago #77072
Nods head sagely!

David

Replied by Diesel Destroyer on topic Re: My new body kit

Posted 11 years 11 months ago #77112

andywatson wrote:

djp66 wrote:

andywatson wrote: As promised here's a few pictures of the new kit in action at Donington.

and are you going to tell the nice boys and girls of T-Bar what else happened at Donnington ?

I got black flagged for being to noisy and then spent the rest of the day with my right tail pipe bunged up with an ingenious mod, the mark one version used a can of a sprite stuffed up the pipe and held in place with silicon tape and when that blew off half way around the circuit I further developed the mod using a can of Carlsberg (which I thought would probably be the best can exhaust baffle in the world) and cable ties. Unfortunately this also blew off half way round. I will continue to develop this mod further as it definitely has potential. I may use Red Bull next time as I believe this may give me wings.

You can buy proper ones which bolt inside the tail pipe

Diesel Destroyer.. 'The bringer of dreams'

Replied by pendle lass on topic Re: My new body kit

Posted 11 years 11 months ago #77113

andywatson wrote:

djp66 wrote:

oh dear and was it supposed to be a quiet day? ;)

Replied by andywatson on topic My new body kit

Posted 11 years 11 months ago #77115

Diesel Destroyer wrote:

andywatson wrote:

djp66 wrote:

You can buy proper ones which bolt inside the tail pipe

Which drinks company make them, I thought about using a coke can cause that would then be "the real thing"

If a jobs worth doing, it's worth overdoing

Time to create page: 0.530 seconds