Advice needed MG TF Problems

Replied by Remobilise on topic Advice needed MG TF Problems

Posted 10 years 5 months ago #141645
MGTF 1.6 2005

Will have the Petkron SCU/BCU

We fix 100's of those, we also have a huge stock of the Fujitsu relay that is according to Technozen - not made anymore.

Well we get them direct from Fujitsu.

If you want to pay £20 a year to become a member on MG Rover .org to fatten the new owners go ahead.
Lots of good info on there but they want you to sign up and 'become a supporter' to add to their large annual income..from adverts and dues...Steve sold out to the Canadians....

We do not sell second hand relays ONLY new ones ....does not take us 24 years 'experience' to work out its bad business policy.
Nor do we use our spouses ebay accounts to sell them either. :D

Any good 'electrician' will know that selling second hand relays is a no-no. Especially when your sell NEW ones on the same site.

As for 'special prices' on mgrover.org...go there and buy your relays...admins feeding their undercover business till they had to bring it out into the open. We competed with Technozen, and still do, as anyone in business is entitled to do, but you cannot win running as a paid trader on a site when the very admin was running an undercover business. Now he is a 'visible business' he has to pay dues, but a trader cannot compete when the very administration is feeding its own business. So hence my departure.

No snide remarks from me - always said in the open....

Hope you like the answer.
Last Edit:10 years 5 months ago by Remobilise
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by Remobilise.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Leigh Ping on topic Advice needed MG TF Problems

Posted 10 years 5 months ago #141647
I've nowt against a good old forum [strike]war[/strike] debate. However, if it should by chance degenerate into bedlam, it'll be off to the asylum it goes. Our private area for contributors only. :yesnod: I've lost the donate button since the last site update. See Psymon if you feel like going there. 20 quid it ain't though. :lol:

Your ebay prices all seem reasonable to me.. and that 100% feedback always speaks volumes. :yesnod:

• psymon
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • 2001 MGF 1.8 in MNX

Replied by psymon on topic Advice needed MG TF Problems

Posted 10 years 5 months ago #141649
Can you not see the donate button under the How To A-Z button on the left?
by psymon

Replied by Leigh Ping on topic Advice needed MG TF Problems

Posted 10 years 5 months ago #141651
You will keep moving things won't you. :tapfoot: Got it now. Thanks for the pointer. :help:

Time to create page: 0.499 seconds