Rare New Genuine MG 2 Pot AP Red Brake Calipers

Replied by GT MG SPARES LTD on topic Rare New Genuine MG 2 Pot AP Red Brake Calipers

Posted 10 years 3 months ago #145229
Its simple i posted about some calipers and admittedly was a bit offended after working on thousands of these cars for longer than i can remember you thought it wise to suggest i may have fitted upside down.
The sensitivity lies in my own doing so no need to apologise.I also have no sense of humour today as i have been temporarily immobilised by allergic reaction to horsefly bites and sat in office rather than in workshop hence my frequent posts recently.
Given that i post with a username ( mg spares repairs business) not ideal for the company reputation should other members deem i am incompetent.

Perhaps the solution is if possible as i do enjoy this forum i should have a more private account with a username not associated with my work.

End of, i am going Fishing armed with jungle formula spray.
Last Edit:10 years 3 months ago by GT MG SPARES LTD
Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by GT MG SPARES LTD.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• cjj
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • The future is vented.

Replied by cjj on topic Rare New Genuine MG 2 Pot AP Red Brake Calipers

Posted 10 years 3 months ago #145231
I know how internet typing can be taken wrongly, but I assure you it was intended as a joke.

If it's any consolation I'm lumpier than a lumpy thing at the minute as I was eaten alive on Saturday by midgies in the Lake district. How something that small can cause such big itchy lumps I will never figure out.
by cjj
The following user(s) said Thank You: GT MG SPARES LTD

Replied by adamelphick on topic Rare New Genuine MG 2 Pot AP Red Brake Calipers

Posted 10 years 3 months ago #145232
Blimey - I don't even have to go away to get the damn things biting me... my pond is festering with them!

Replied by GT MG SPARES LTD on topic Rare New Genuine MG 2 Pot AP Red Brake Calipers

Posted 10 years 3 months ago #145241
The one on rear of head that is subsiding after fluxy something prescribed by doc.
The other one snook up me shorts on friday night and affected the area we are not to keen on showing the doc.
My wife is calling me John Merrick. :lol:

Attachments:

Replied by Leigh Ping on topic Rare New Genuine MG 2 Pot AP Red Brake Calipers

Posted 10 years 3 months ago #145242

GT MG SPARES LTD wrote: My wife is calling me John Merrick. :lol:

Yeah well, try not to get the 'hump' over that. :tada:

The anti-biotics will clear it up in next to no time. :yesnod: Get well soon and don't lose your GSOH.. too much. We honestly do appreciate your contributions here. :broon:
The following user(s) said Thank You: GT MG SPARES LTD

Time to create page: 0.494 seconds