St. Russell has fixed George!

• birks
  • Offline Topic Author
  • Loves going topless!!!

Replied by birks on topic St. Russell has fixed George!

Posted 14 years 6 months ago #11321

Gos;11268 wrote: glad that my namesake George is back on form, Russell is indeed the man. enjoy driving him again :)

George gave me another scare today...masses of steam at Tescos :shake: :confused: :shake:

So I rang Russell (via Phil as I was out at the time...thanks for the phone number! ) Russell 's reply??? "ok, I'm on my way!!!!" He came straight back up from Stafford (was with me within a couple of hours) sorted the problem, which wasn't anything to do with anything Russell had done (or missed for that matter)..just a hose come off that could have happened at any time.

We then took George for a good run to make sure both Russell and I were happy with him, and everything was checked over again before he left.

How's that for service...especially on a Saturday afternoon...very impressed! :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:

...once again Thanks Russell

This girl doesn't mind getting her hands dirty !!! :lol:

by birks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• cjj
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • The future is vented.

Replied by cjj on topic St. Russell has fixed George!

Posted 14 years 6 months ago #11323
Phil mentioned it today. Glad it's sorted. It may have just been stressed or disturbed when the work was being done, it happens and couldn't have been foreseen.
by cjj

Replied by David Aiketgate on topic St. Russell has fixed George!

Posted 14 years 6 months ago #11324

Birks;11321 wrote: George gave me another scare today...masses of steam at Tescos :shake: :confused: :shake:

So I rang Russell (via Phil as I was out at the time...thanks for the phone number! ) Russell 's reply??? "ok, I'm on my way!!!!" He came straight back up from Stafford (was with me within a couple of hours) sorted the problem, which wasn't anything to do with anything Russell had done (or missed for that matter)..just a hose come off that could have happened at any time.

We then took George for a good run to make sure both Russell and I were happy with him, and everything was checked over again before he left.

How's that for service...especially on a Saturday afternoon...very impressed! :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:

...once again Thanks Russell

OMG, have you upset George, or something?

David
:shrug:

• birks
  • Offline Topic Author
  • Loves going topless!!!

Posted 14 years 6 months ago #11333

CJJ;11323 wrote: Phil mentioned it today. Glad it's sorted. It may have just been stressed or disturbed when the work was being done, it happens and couldn't have been foreseen.

exactly!!! :yesnod: and as for the response ....well, it took less time for him to get here than it did for someone to answer the phone at Orange last week!!!

by birks

• birks
  • Offline Topic Author
  • Loves going topless!!!

Posted 14 years 6 months ago #11334

David Aiketgate;11324 wrote: OMG, have you upset George, or something?

I would NEVER knowingly upset George...surely you know that David!!

by birks

Time to create page: 0.541 seconds