Budget UK conversion

Replied by BruceTF135 on topic Budget UK conversion

Posted 1 month 4 weeks ago #208074

That is a superb conversion and very well written up.
Would it have been possible to locate all the batteries where the fuel tank was in order to retain the use of the passenger seat ?
Did it just need a bog standard MOT or an additional engineers report ?
Here's a weird thing, not related the the post other than its very presence.  This post is attributed to me as a visitor.

Now, I have a vague interest in EV conversions to the MGF/TF but not so much as to offer any opinions.

I most certainly didn't write this post.  I know it was over a year ago but this is the first time I have seen it.  It doesn't particularly bother me so I see no reason to ask that it be deleted  (I can't delete it myself).

Can anyone explain what might be going on here?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Airportable on topic Budget UK conversion

Posted 1 month 4 weeks ago #208075
This post is attributed to me & as with Bruce I was not the author. Although I have an interest in an EV conversion, I wouldn’t be moved to write a critique on the original author’s work.
There is, on eBay, an f complete with a Tesla motor already installed & with many other interesting updates, it is/was on at £800; I consider that a bargain, especially as it comes with the original engine & all the other original parts which have been removed.
Had I had more time I would have snapped it up, although there would have been resistance from my wife (hardly a great shock considering the number of pies I have my fingers in).
M

Replied by Cobber on topic Budget UK conversion

Posted 1 month 4 weeks ago #208076
When I look at the post in question it has my name on it, this has happened before, who ever is looking at it will have their name on it.
There is a glitch in the software that is doing this, It had been cured but it's probably returned with the software upgrade.
I'll bring it to the attention of the senior admin.

I've brought it to their attention and I have no doubt it will be sorted in the fullness of time. Sorry for any confusion caused.

"Keep calm, relax, focus on the problem & PULL THE BLOODY TRIGGER"

Last Edit:1 month 4 weeks ago by Cobber
Last edit: 1 month 4 weeks ago by Cobber.

Replied by generous_dad on topic Budget UK conversion

Posted 1 month 4 weeks ago #208078
I did not write it either but attributed to me.
I have trouble remembering my own credentials, never mind accessing someone elses log in.

Is any Mod able to work it out?
Last Edit:1 month 4 weeks ago by generous_dad
Last edit: 1 month 4 weeks ago by generous_dad.

Replied by Cobber on topic Budget UK conversion

Posted 1 month 4 weeks ago #208082
It's a problem best tackled by Admin, us mere moderators would probably only make matters worse!

"Keep calm, relax, focus on the problem & PULL THE BLOODY TRIGGER"

Last Edit:1 month 4 weeks ago by Cobber
Last edit: 1 month 4 weeks ago by Cobber.

Replied by David Aiketgate on topic Budget UK conversion

Posted 1 month 3 weeks ago #208086
I have alerted Simon(psymon) to the return of this glitch. He's the only one who can ferret about in the bowels of the forum. The bug seems to be specific to that one post. 1st post, second page of this thread.

David
:shrug:

Replied by BruceTF135 on topic Budget UK conversion

Posted 1 month 3 weeks ago #208108
Thank you, moderators and Admins. Your work in keeping this forum in such top form is much appreciated :-)

Time to create page: 0.614 seconds