Sign In   Register

Topic

Re: WIN The First MG TF LE500 off the line! 12 years 3 months ago #40600

Summit Garage bought this car direct from MG over 12 months ago. At first, I wasn't even sure if I wanted to sell at all! Then I asked quite a high price (for what is after all an exceptionally rare car). Having seen some of the sarcastic and derrogatory posts on other forums, I decided to offer the car out in a way that everyone gets a chance to win it. At £20 to enter and a little skill involved, then I think I'm going to see a very delighted winner at MG Live! (And maybe lots of envious people who wish that they'd entered too :)!).
If you want to enter, then hurry, cos there will be ONLY 850 entries and then the competition will be closed. Early signs are suggesting that it will before the closing date.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: WIN The First MG TF LE500 off the line! 12 years 3 months ago #40603

If John held onto this car it would eventually sell and for a very high price, it is not eating any thing while in his show room. The idea he has had is fantastic and very generous, he is donating £1000 to charity so is getting even less for the car in real terms.

The main thing is that it gives up to 850 people a chance to own a piece of MG motoring history and a cracking car too. Ignore the nay sayers, I know John and he is a genuine MG enthusiast and a very good egg. Also please remember that he has a family to feed so needs to make a living.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bryan young, PQD44, John Newey

Re: WIN The First MG TF LE500 off the line! 12 years 3 months ago #40849

Had a jolly good time at Stoneleigh yesterday and (as usual) came back with various MG related items that I probably don't need! I put leaflets under around 250 windscreen wipers and without even trying came away with another half a dozen entries! If you are thinking of entering-don't delay-I'd hate for anyone to miss out. Send a cheque or ring 01384 259555 (option 4) tomorrow 9-6pm. Many thanks to all those who've had a go already.

Re: WIN The First MG TF LE500 off the line! 12 years 2 months ago #41354

• PQD44
  • Master MGer
  • Master MGer
  • It's only the first 100 years that are difficult
Whilst producing the list of cars for the cool wall, this one crossed my mind;

Now how cool would that be for £20 - I reckon Sub Zero

When you think of what £20 gets you these days, it has to be worth entering the draw.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: bryan young, Leigh Ping, Tsleight, John Newey

Re: WIN The First MG TF LE500 off the line! 12 years 2 months ago #41408

Paul, i totally agree SUB ZERO it is. :woohoo:

Re: WIN The First MG TF LE500 off the line! 12 years 2 months ago #41409

Red Devil , I totally agree with your comments, i think it is a terrific idea and fantastic to think that some MG enthusiast will get this stunning car for £20. what a steal. I have had so many people say " i want it" And yes John is a great bloke :yesnod:
The following user(s) said Thank You: John Newey, Red Devil

Re: WIN The First MG TF LE500 off the line! 12 years 2 months ago #41412

My entry is in the mail. :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:
You won't do better than these odds!
The following user(s) said Thank You: PQD44, Leigh Ping, John Newey

Re: WIN The First MG TF LE500 off the line! 12 years 2 months ago #41674

Simon Goldsworthy from MG Enthusiast magazine e-mailed me today and he is going to run a news piece in next months edition. That should bring a few more entries. Already upto the 100 mark and that's having only pushed it on forums so far. Keep em coming :)!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Red Devil

Re: WIN The First MG TF LE500 off the line! 12 years 2 months ago #41713

The April edition of MG Enthusiast is in the shops in just over two weeks on March 16th ~ i have also put it in our club newsletter that goes to 280 members, five other regional club areas and the MGOC. hopefully that will produce more punters. will send you a copy of the Epsom newsletter when published next week. Bryan

Re: WIN The First MG TF LE500 off the line! 12 years 2 months ago #42110

If every member on the T Bar forum bought a ticket for

this lovely unique MG TF LE500 then they would

almost be sold out.

In the words of Delia "" Lets be having yer""
The following user(s) said Thank You: John Newey

Last edit: Post by bryan young.

Re: WIN The First MG TF LE500 off the line! 12 years 2 months ago #42182

Just received my copy of the March 2012 Safety Fast (MGCC Magazine) and this competition is now in there on page 10.

The next magazine to publish it is MG Enthusiast on 16 March.

Think the MGOC will publish it in April (the March edition was published a week ago!!)

KEEP BUYING :yesnod:

Re: WIN The First MG TF LE500 off the line! 12 years 2 months ago #42448

Just shows how this modern technology works-had an e-mail today from a lady on her i phone. I happened to be sitting on my X-Power seat at my desk and on the computer! I replied straight away and within two minutes the lady was on the phone giving me her card details and entering the competition! SIMPLES :)! Got four incorrect answers so far and that improves everyone elses chances of winning!

Time to create page: 0.236 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT