Sign In   Register

Topic

Re: WIN The First MG TF LE500 off the line! 12 years 2 months ago #42453

How can anyone get the answer incorrect :bang: :bang: oh, i remember now one person said the answer was none of the questions.

Its in Safety Fast and the Epsom newsletter has just gone to 300 members (email copy on its way to you John)
The following user(s) said Thank You: John Newey

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: Post by PQD44.

Re: WIN The First MG TF LE500 off the line! 12 years 2 months ago #43137

Well reckon we're upto around 150 entries so far. Many thanks to all on here who've entered so far and to all those who are still thinking about it-act soon before it's too late :)!

Re: WIN The First MG TF LE500 off the line! 12 years 1 month ago #43893

Yeah Brian, it is true-five incorrect answers so far-reckon that gives the guy who spent £100 a 1 in 169 chance of winning a New MG TF LE500! Pretty good odds don't you think? Even had a fella in the showroom this week who said the answer was Borris Garages (true) :)! He did change it after reading the question again! Still time to enter-got loads who said they would and I ain't seen all of their entries yet!

Re: WIN The First MG TF LE500 off the line! 12 years 1 month ago #43897

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Maybe a few pictures on the opening post will lure a few more in :yesnod:

Re: WIN The First MG TF LE500 off the line! 12 years 1 month ago #44276

I'll have to dust off me Kodak Instamatic and see what I can do then :)! Cheers.

Re: WIN The First MG TF LE500 off the line! 12 years 1 month ago #46042

Just passed the 200 entries mark and all is going well. I'll be at Pride of Longbridge on 14th April 2012, so if anyone wants to enter, but hasn't got round to picking up the phone or sending a cheque, then you can thrust a £20 my way there :)!

Re: WIN The First MG TF LE500 off the line! 12 years 1 month ago #46092

I got a few more interested at last nights monthly meeting, but had to explain that £20 for a £17,000 car with odds of 1 to 850 is very good, i will put it into the May and June newsletters too. Thought the entry in MG Enthusiast was superb too. :woohoo:

Re: WIN The First MG TF LE500 off the line! 12 years 1 month ago #46134

Someone asked for pictures-here's some pictures of what you MIGHT win, BUT, only IF you enter :)!
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: PQD44

Re: WIN The First MG TF LE500 off the line! 12 years 4 weeks ago #47335

Went to Pride of Longbridge and must've handed out nigh on 600 leaflets for the competition, then I ran out around two thirds of the way round! Reckon there were 1000 cars on display-what a great and informal event. Now up close to 250 entries and got plenty more promotion to do. Had one guy in the last week who's had 11 tickets between him and his family. Any more for any more :)?
The following user(s) said Thank You: bryan young

Re: WIN The First MG TF LE500 off the line! 12 years 2 weeks ago #48679

Well over 250 entries into the competition now and with nine incorrect answers (so far!), the odds of winning the lovely Vibrant Orange "New No.1" are getting better every day! I do need your help though-IF you are one who hasn't got round to entering the competition yet, then PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do it soon! Look forward to adding yours into the draw very soon. Cheers!

Re: WIN The First MG TF LE500 off the line! 12 years 2 weeks ago #48681

Well over 250 entries into the competition now and with nine incorrect answers (so far!), the odds of winning the lovely Vibrant Orange "New No.1" are getting better every day! I do need your help though-IF you are one who hasn't got round to entering the competition yet, then PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do it soon! Look forward to adding yours into the draw very soon. Cheers!

John,I was touting for more at tonight's Epsom MG meeting, hopefully get more soon. We have a couple of local shows on 7th and 12th see if i can get visitors to buy tickets. :help:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Leigh Ping

Re: WIN The First MG TF LE500 off the line! 12 years 1 week ago #48713

• tui
  • Qualified MGer
  • Qualified MGer
  • Penelope Pitstop
Finally caved :slapme:

Wasn't so happy to hear that one guy has 11 entries :nonod: but fingers crossed :broon:

-=Visit my Website!=-

Time to create page: 0.220 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT