Black hardtop for sale

Replied by amtcoupe on topic Re: Black hardtop for sale

Posted 11 years 10 months ago #85371
Tell us about the TF then .... :lol:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• a Guest
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by a Guest on topic Re: Black hardtop for sale

Posted 11 years 10 months ago #85374
As said I have to stand by Leigh on this ..

I do a lot to bring traders here to make extra money for the forum in the fee's they pay, in comparison to other sites they are a pittance, and our funds rise by £1 for every item sold as a site levy which everyone, members and traders are happy with ..

If the hardtop had been offered at £240 to TBar members I have no doubt it would have been sold, and you would have made the same money as no ebay fee's would have been incurred, a point worth thinking about whenever anyone has an item for sale, MG or even non MG related :yesnod:

I think Simons new rules re selling are sensible, as the last thing wanted or needed is new members signing up purely to sell items, cluttering up the boards, and upsetting our registered traders who pay to do just that ..

So Leigh is not full of hate, all though that did make me Snigger as he is the most laid back Moderator we have, just wait till you upset CJJ ouch :sofa:

My apologies if it was not JAT's hard top, just with the condition of her roof and her sale bill, I assumed it was, so an inaccurate assumption on my part, however if you had told me on the day I would have bought it there and then ..

Rebuild thread on the TF then :broon:
Last Edit:11 years 10 months ago by a Guest
Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by a Guest.

• birks
  • Loves going topless!!!

Replied by birks on topic Re: Black hardtop for sale

Posted 11 years 10 months ago #85384

Softly~Softly wrote: I think Simons new rules re selling are sensible, as the last thing wanted or needed is new members signing up purely to sell items, cluttering up the boards, and upsetting our registered traders who pay to do just that ..

just to clarify, the selling rules have been in place since the start as far as I know...they're definately not new and certainly haven't been introduced as a response to Buster's or anyone else's recent posts :broon:

This girl doesn't mind getting her hands dirty !!! :lol:

Last Edit:11 years 10 months ago by birks
Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by birks.

• psymon
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • 2001 MGF 1.8 in MNX

Replied by psymon on topic Re: Black hardtop for sale

Posted 11 years 10 months ago #85465
Aye, they are the same old rules as Kara wrote.

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2
by psymon

Time to create page: 0.526 seconds