Black hardtop for sale

Replied by buster_mr_b on topic Re: Black hardtop for sale

Posted 11 years 10 months ago #85164
Every little helps with the mg tf project. Just finished off the full 160 engine and brake conversion on my tf cool blue.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by pendle lass on topic Re: Black hardtop for sale

Posted 11 years 10 months ago #85167

Leigh Ping wrote:

buster_mr_b wrote: Put it on eBay last night and was collected this morning for £290 by a local chap.
Good job I no what they are worth!!

Less than the 300 you wanted here then Buster. ;)

We all know what they go for on ebay. But as T-Bar members we sometimes do each other little deals or discounts. Ultimately, we're a club for enthusiasts who help out new members and each other with car woes. You've just joined to sell at ebay prices without offerring any discount for members. That's fine for you, but no real difference than shopping for one on ebay for us.

We sometimes get people joining just to spam their car sale, hoping to get more than they would on an auction site. Or, to avoid fees. It happens. Hope you see my point and I'm glad that you're happy with your sale.

whoa leigh........ spam come on thats harsh

there people on here that i might consider spamers but its down to the member reading the thread to decide surely.

i would say Hello and welcome and can we see photos of your car please :)
Last Edit:11 years 10 months ago by pendle lass
Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by pendle lass.

Replied by Leigh Ping on topic Re: Black hardtop for sale

Posted 11 years 10 months ago #85169

pendle lass wrote: i would say Hello and welcome and can we see photos of your car please :)

That too. Or at least some pics of the item for sale next time.. please. :welcome:

Replied by buster_mr_b on topic Re: Black hardtop for sale

Posted 11 years 10 months ago #85172

Leigh Ping wrote:

pendle lass wrote: i would say Hello and welcome and can we see photos of your car please :)

That too. Or at least some pics of the item for sale next time.. please. :welcome:

It did come across as harsh, I'm glad I'm not the only one to think that.
Last Edit:11 years 10 months ago by buster_mr_b
Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by David Aiketgate.

Replied by John and Sue on topic Re: Black hardtop for sale

Posted 11 years 10 months ago #85238
Your original post indicated that you were offering an item for sale to forum members. That's how I read it anyway. It would now appear that you are buying and selling on for profit. If this was maybe made clear at the outset I would not be agreeing 100% with Leigh.

It will be all right in the end. If it isn't all right yet, then it is not yet the end..

Replied by Jack of Hearts on topic Re: Black hardtop for sale

Posted 11 years 10 months ago #85247
It's been a while since bongo was here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jac114

• a Guest
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by a Guest on topic Re: Black hardtop for sale

Posted 11 years 10 months ago #85254
Its not Bongo I can vouch for that, it's the guy I bought JAT off however it would have been nice to have been offered her original hardtop before selling it on :whistle:

I will also endorse Leigh's post and say if you wish to use this forum purely for trading you will pay traders rates or risk your posts being deleted ..

I invited you to the forum to discuss and enjoy talking cars, not to sell parts :spank:
Last Edit:11 years 10 months ago by a Guest
Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by a Guest.

Replied by jac114 on topic Re: Black hardtop for sale

Posted 11 years 10 months ago #85257
Would it be worth selling my black hardtop separatley or would it be good to sell it with the freestyle to help get a bit more.. i have decided i cant be arsed with it, its to much of a hassle to get out of the garage and put it on on your own.. also i never look at the weather report so by the time it is hammering it down its to late because i dont want a wet softop folded down under the hardtop you end up with loads of condensation in the car

Freestyle and TF for Sale Mk1 work in progress, well it never stops does it lol

by jac114

• bensewell
  • Grand MGer
  • Grand MGer
  • A Bargain Spotter, Can-Do-er and eBay Addict!

Replied by bensewell on topic Re: Black hardtop for sale

Posted 11 years 10 months ago #85262

jac114 wrote: Would it be worth selling my black hardtop separatley or would it be good to sell it with the freestyle to help get a bit more.. i have decided i cant be arsed with it, its to much of a hassle to get out of the garage and put it on on your own.. also i never look at the weather report so by the time it is hammering it down its to late because i dont want a wet softop folded down under the hardtop you end up with loads of condensation in the car

PM me RE hardtop :broon: With how much you want... I might "off road" the TF and hardtop is the sensible way

Replied by jac114 on topic Re: Black hardtop for sale

Posted 11 years 10 months ago #85266
pm sent

Freestyle and TF for Sale Mk1 work in progress, well it never stops does it lol

by jac114

• a Guest
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by a Guest on topic Re: Black hardtop for sale

Posted 11 years 10 months ago #85268
if Ben does not, I might :yesnod:
by a Guest

Replied by amtcoupe on topic Re: Black hardtop for sale

Posted 11 years 10 months ago #85315
sell it seperately would be my advice , the guy I bought my car off said he'd been offered £300 for the hardtop on its own , to me the car was worth the £600 I paid for it without the hardtop so to get it included made it a bargain to me but a £300 loss for the seller :slapme:

Time to create page: 0.588 seconds