Sign In   Register

Topic

WIN The First MG TF LE500 off the line! 12 years 2 months ago #39357

YOUR CHANCE TO WIN MG TF LE500 No.1 of 500 in Stunning Vibrant Orange.

MG Enthusiasts are being offered the opportunity to win one of the most significant MG's in the marque's recent history. The MG TF LE500 represented the birth of the MG brand in the UK and came with the slogan, "A New Journey". And now, the first ever production MG TF LE500 to roll off the line is up for grabs in an exciting prize competition.

For your chance to win this extra special MG, simply answer the following question.

MG was first formed in 1924, but what do the letters MG stand for?
A.) Maurice Garage.
B.) Morris Garages.
C.) Morris Garage.

This prize competition is limited to the first 850 entries, send your answer, A, B or C and your name, address and contact telephone number along with a cheque for £20.00 to Summit Garage (Dudley) Ltd at 413-415, Himley Road, Lower Gornal, Dudley, DY3 2RA, OR ring on 01384 259555 option 4 and give your answer A, B or C and your name address and a contact telephone number and pay by debit or credit card.

£1000 from the proceeds of the competition will be donated to Macmillan Cancer Support and the official prize draw will be made at MG Live! Silverstone on Sunday 24th June 2012. MG Live! is the World's largest MG event and attracts enthusiasts from every corner of the globe.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bryan young, Leigh Ping, Red Devil, tui

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: Post by Leigh Ping.

Re: WIN The First MG TF LE500 off the line! 12 years 2 months ago #39359

• PQD44
  • Master MGer
  • Master MGer
  • It's only the first 100 years that are difficult
Very glad to see the return of this one, is entry still £20 John?

As an MG Quiz fan you could have put a little more effort in to your question :lol: I guess this is just for legal reasons
The following user(s) said Thank You: Leigh Ping

Last edit: Post by PQD44.

Re: WIN The First MG TF LE500 off the line! 12 years 2 months ago #39376

I'd be up for this one but I'm no good at quizzes. Any chance of a clue John? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously though, it's a very worthy cause and extremely sporting of you to do this. Thankyou.

I'll add the competition link to Luckymarines car wrap thread as that's going viral at the moment. :broon:

The following user(s) said Thank You: John Newey

Last edit: Post by Leigh Ping.

Re: WIN The First MG TF LE500 off the line! 12 years 2 months ago #39391

• cjj
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • The future is vented.
I've just entered it. :yesnod:

Re: WIN The First MG TF LE500 off the line! 12 years 2 months ago #39408

Thanks for updating the price etc. (must've been tired or something!). It is legal reasons. You cannot run a lottery/raffle unless the money is completely for charity or it is kept within a small club. The question has to require some degree of skill etc etc (nine pages or more on the subject!). Anyway, had well into double figures enter already! Anyone who entered the previous competition, contact me and either I can refund your money, or take your answer to the question.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bryan young, PQD44, Leigh Ping

Re: WIN The First MG TF LE500 off the line! 12 years 2 months ago #39411

John, i was just about to buy two tickets, when you pulled it :omg: i will enter the new one, just got to think of an answer for the question :slapme:

Re: WIN The First MG TF LE500 off the line! 12 years 2 months ago #39413

• PQD44
  • Master MGer
  • Master MGer
  • It's only the first 100 years that are difficult
Now take your time Bryan, no hasty decisions, research it thoroughly. Be sure of your facts this is important.

However don't be too disappointed I did buy the winning ticket earlier this evening :P
The following user(s) said Thank You: bryan young, Leigh Ping, John Newey

Re: WIN The First MG TF LE500 off the line! 12 years 2 months ago #39430

I've already got someone telling me the answer isn't any of the three I've listed and who knows what next! Keep on sending your cheques or ringing (Only working hours please!) and I look forward to presenting the car to a lucky (but skillful) winner!
The following user(s) said Thank You: bryan young, Leigh Ping

Re: WIN The First MG TF LE500 off the line! 12 years 2 months ago #39437

I've already got someone telling me the answer isn't any of the three I've listed and who knows what next! Keep on sending your cheques or ringing (Only working hours please!) and I look forward to presenting the car to a lucky (but skillful) winner!

Must admit I thought the answer was "Milli-Grammes"... :coat: :bust: :whistle:
[img]i54.tinypic.com/2hdto4p.jpg[/img]

Last edit: Post by Tsleight.

Re: WIN The First MG TF LE500 off the line! 12 years 2 months ago #39445

I've already got someone telling me the answer isn't any of the three I've listed and who knows what next!

They may have a point John. :P

Re: WIN The First MG TF LE500 off the line! 12 years 2 months ago #39699

As in all Prize Competitions, the decision of the promoter is final (and that's me!). From what I can see, there are three choices and the answer is one of them! That's all I can say!!

Re: WIN The First MG TF LE500 off the line! 12 years 2 months ago #39704

Time to create page: 0.256 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT