Wocha bin doin on your MG this week then?

Replied by Airportable on topic Wocha bin doin on your MG this week then?

Posted 1 week 2 days ago #208408
That’s interesting, those same parts have just arrived for me to freshen up my f, it has had some poorly applied leather pads fitted, possibly by Stevie Wander, with help from Steven Hawking.
There were some spectacular deals out there a couple of weeks ago with fancy leather & carbon fibre, real stuff, not printed on.
M

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by D4KGP on topic Wocha bin doin on your MG this week then?

Posted 1 week 1 day ago #208410
I've been tidying up my double garage ready to accommodate the TF,  this is the TF that Alan Ritchie had advertised for free (what a very nice generous man.) once I finish clearing/tidying the area it will be put in there and work will start on the head gasket, which hopefully will be this W/E.  The car seems to be in very good condition overall and I'm looking forward to starting the work on her.  I just have to find somewhere to put my ride on mower now it's never been left outside before, I'll have to get a good tarp or some other form of cover for it.  I will update as the work on the TF progresses.    Many thanks to Alan Ritchie.
     Regards to all Glyn  (D4KGP)
by D4KGP

Replied by generous_dad on topic Wocha bin doin on your MG this week then?

Posted 1 week 1 day ago #208419
psymon, tell us more. What did you use to revive the plastic?

• psymon
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • 2001 MGF 1.8 in MNX

Rendering Error in layout Message/Item: Render ebay item Applications from this IP address are limited in the number of calls they can make.. Please enable debug mode for more information.

Replied by Cobber on topic Wocha bin doin on your MG this week then?

Posted 1 week 22 hours ago #208421
I hope it's better than the rubbish they sell here "Armorall" spray it on and it leaves a greasy sort of shine on vinyl and faded plastic parts which looks better until all the dust sticks to it an looks worse

"Keep calm, relax, focus on the problem & PULL THE BLOODY TRIGGER"

by Cobber

• psymon
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • 2001 MGF 1.8 in MNX

Replied by psymon on topic Wocha bin doin on your MG this week then?

Posted 1 week 15 hours ago #208428
I did see people had the same issue, If you spray it on and leave it , it'll go shiny and a bit greasy, but if you buff it of within a few minutes after applying it goes matt and dry ,  Mine certainly has no tack to it
Last Edit:1 week 15 hours ago by psymon
Last edit: 1 week 15 hours ago by psymon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: generous_dad

Time to create page: 1.549 seconds